About the Firm
Proven West Palm Beach Firm Delivers Strong Results
Experienced lawyers advise on personal injury and workers’ compensation cases in Florida
Choosing the right lawyer is an important decision that can improve your life and that of your family. Whether you’ve been hurt in an accident or require assistance with a business or estate matter, an experienced attorney can guide you toward a successful result. At Vassallo, Bilotta, Friedman & Davis, we have a long track record of providing exceptional legal representation to South Florida clients. Our lawyers draw on more than 100 years of combined experience, and we don’t back down against powerful adversaries. From offices in West Palm Beach and Stuart, we provide tough, smart counsel for a wide range of state and federal matters.
Litigators advocate for the rights of Florida individuals and businesses
Since 1976, we have actively guided clients throughout South Florida to legal resolutions that achieve their objectives. Our firm has earned a formidable reputation among local residents and businesses because of our:
- Skillful advocacy — Regardless of your case’s complexity, we can create and execute effective litigation strategies. Firm members Brian Vassallo and Joseph Bilotta have each earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. Jeff Friedman is board certified by the Florida Bar in Workers' Compensation.
- Knowledgeable advice — Our lawyers have the background to assess your situation quickly and provide a detailed analysis of how your matter might proceed. From there, we help you make choices that suit your specific goals.
- Personal attention — We provide the kind of experienced counsel that is usually found in much larger law firms, but we combine that with personalized service that can’t be replicated in big offices. Your questions and messages will be answered quickly by a highly qualified attorney.
Starting with a free initial consultation, our firm will give you the information and support you need to protect your legal interests.
Areas of Practice
Experienced Stuart attorneys handle a wide range of legal concerns
Our firm represents clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — We pursue fair compensation for victims in all types of personal injury cases, including matters arising from auto accidents, falls and dog bites.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been hurt on the job, we can guide you through the workers’ compensation process to help you obtain key benefits, such as reimbursement for medical costs and lost wages.
- Car accidents — Our accomplished advocates handle insurance issues and litigation for individuals who have been harmed in car accidents.
- Business law — For a wide range of business law concerns, including formation issues and litigation, we provide the counsel you need to help your company thrive.
- Real estate — When you need assistance with a closing, foreclosure, landlord-tenant dispute or some other real estate matter, our firm safeguards your property rights.
- Estate planning — To preserve your wealth and transfer your assets in an efficient manner, we offer comprehensive advice on estate planning options.
Whatever your specific challenge entails, you can trust us to deliver assertive advocacy and detailed advice.
Contact an aggressive Florida lawyer for a free initial consultation
Vassallo, Bilotta, Friedman & Davis fights for South Florida clients to successfully resolve a wide range of legal concerns, including personal injury, workers’ compensation and business law matters. If you've been hurt at work, please call the experts at 561-422-4630 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our offices, located in West Palm Beach and Stuart.